So it’s important to choose a framework that does the job efficiently. Here we have mentioned some frameworks that are likely to rule in 2021.
Top 8 NODE JS Frameworks For 2021
- It provides double streaming.
- It provides instantaneous data insights to clients.
- Socket handling is carried out smoothly.
- Allows you to change data if required and also see the changes.
- They have a chat app, “Hello World”, which provides fast and easy messaging.
- It can be used to make applications having single-page or multiple pages.
- It provides a smooth routing for inquiries from clients.
- It can reply to HTTP requests using its middleware.
- With Meteor JS, the need for writing many lines of code is eliminated.
- The same code can be used on other devices.
- Its main aim is to provide top-notch features.
- The structure is not heavy.
- There is no need of updating the applications based on Meteor JS.
It is a modern framework formed by the makers of Express Framework. It uses the ES2017 sync capabilities. Although it’s less popular when compared to other frameworks, it has more strength to develop APIs. It doesn’t have a middleware, and each line in the code is rich. It also enables you to organize the parts based on your requirement. Some of its features are:
- Eliminates codes that are insignificant.
- Architecture isn’t heavy.
- Eliminates errors efficiently and prevents crashing of websites.
- Provides options for making modifications.
- It provides flexibility and can be used with other libraries.
- It combines the specifications of Express. Js too.
- It also goes well with AngularJS.
- Since it utilizes Typescript, it is trusted by many.
- It offers a platform to organize the codes properly.
It is an open-source Node.JS framework. It is one of the uncomplicated and trustworthy frameworks utilized for building powerful applications. Hapi is new compared to Express.JS and incorporates some great features. Hence it is considered a good option for the Node.JS framework. Some of its features are:
- It doesn’t rely on any external assistance.
- Develops chat apps that are fast and reliable.
- Bugs can be fixed quickly.
- API performance is good as well.
Node.JS Developers widely prefer it for web applications development, not just because it is easy to use but also because it provides great consistency. It is based on the Model-View-Controller framework on top of Node.JS. Different operating systems support it. Some of its features include:
- Learning Adonis JS is easy, and it can be modified without giving much effort.
- It gives you a perfect platform to write the code from the start.
- It is also based on the Laravel framework, which includes many incredible features.
- Data can be handled in real-time from database software.
It is a powerful Node.JS API framework. Its effortless CLI and API browser makes it a popular framework among others. Its key features are:
- It can handle many databases at the same time.
- No connection issues are faced.
- Can connect easily to any database software.
- Can manage files efficiently and can also run on Cloud.
- It can generate SDKs in real-time.
In the End